Saturday, October 10, 2009

latest reads

The Kids Are All Right: A Memoir by Diana and Liz Welch (on my Kindle)

You Were Always Mom's Favorite: Sisters In Conversation Throughout Their Lives by Deborah Tannen (on my Kindle)

NurtureShock: New Thinking About Children by Po Bronson  (on my Kindle)

Not Becoming My Mothe
r by Ruth Reichl  (library book)

Damn you, Kindle! You make it much, MUCH too easy to purchase books! So every time I see a great book review I download a sample and more times than not, I find myself purchasing the book at the end of the sample chapter. With the result that now, the backlog of books to be read on my Kindle is probably as large as the backlog of actual books on my shelf waiting to be read. 

Wait a second... why am I writing this? I could be reading!!! Excuse me...

No comments: