Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Books of late

Snow Flower & the Secret Fan by Lisa See -- yes, I know, I'm 5 years late on reading this one.
 
According to Jane by Marilyn Bryant -- fun chick lit about a woman who shares space inside her head with Jane Austen
 
Forty Words for Sorrow by Giles Blunt -- just couldn't finish this one, even though it was extremely well written -- not after it started telling the story from the serial killers' point of view. Too much bad mental hygiene.
 
Mind Your Manners, Alice Roosevelt by Leslie Kimmelman (picture book) -- Fun
 
Betsy Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace -- can you believe I never read this? I think I would have loved it as a kid.
 
Sleep While I Sing and A Chill Rain in January, both by L. R. Wright -- not as enjoyable to me as her first novel "The Suspect" because both of these novels involved sociopaths or psychopathic killers and that's just not my thing,

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT